The modern world led to the invention of significant online tools. These are meant to facilitate the life of the masses in different ways. The most frequently used online tool that aims to benefit students in a number of ways is the plagiarism checker. It is intended to grant more and more uniqueness to the content. Hence, it is used most commonly by students throughout the globe. It can be used for both professional and personal purposes.
List of the Best Plagiarism Checkers Available
Students often resort to plagiarism in their content. The detection of plagiarism in dissertation, thesis, and assignments would lead to drastic consequences, even the expulsion or suspension of the culprit from the educational institution.
Plagiarism checkers are the best source to identify duplication in content. What is more, a plagiarism tool is massively important for teachers to find out the flaws in students’ work. They can figure it out within the least possible time.
Let us explore the best online plagiarism checkers for both students and teachers:
This free plagiarism checker saves the students money to detect any similarity in the content. It is a highly well-known and accurate online plagiarism checker that facilitates students and teachers to detect plagiarism. This plagiarism detector offers unlimited use without any hassles. Plagiarismchecker.co analyzes the content quite deeply. It goes through each and every sentence to figure out the similarity with the content of other websites.
- Both the free and paid version are available to use.
- The best feature of this plagiarism checker is that it comes up with various affordable packages.
- The pro feature removes the ads during search. Hence, the user can enjoy going through the analysis of their content without experiencing or being interrupted by ads.
- The plagiarism reports are provided instantly, and hence one does not need to wait much.
- The free version allows students to check the content of up to 800 words only. In contrast, the paid version allows up to 30k words.
- The unmatchable features of it include strict confidentiality, downloadable reports, interactive results, and advanced algorithms.
Find duplication in the content and download the file to your device. The teachers can share these result files with their students to let them know how much duplication is found in their assignments.
2. SearchEngineReports.net – Plagiarism Checker
- The free version of this plagiarism checker can easily analyze the content for up to 1500 words.
- One can upload content on it from the device, DropBox, or even share a content/website URL in it.
- The reports for plagiarism are displayed in-depth, where the red color is indicative of duplication. However, the green color is meant to reflect the uniqueness of the content.
- The highlighted results make it much easier for the teachers to analyze the content of all students within the least possible time.
- It compares the content against billions of sites to provide results. The comprehensive plagiarism score displays the percentage of duplication.
The best feature is the multilingual capability. It can easily figure out the duplication of the content of multiple languages such as Vietnamese, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Malay, and various others.
3. SmallSEOTools – Plagiarism Checker
This plagiarism checker is ideal for students, teachers, and business people. They can enjoy using it without any hurdle and enjoy the many benefits of this efficient online plagiarism checker.
- Get 100% accurate outcomes for your content with the SmallSEOTools plagiarism checker.
- It supports multiple types of document formats, such as .rtf, .pdf, .odt, .docs, .doc, .txt and .tex. Moreover, you can upload files directly from Google Drive or DropBox.
- The search limit for checking content for free is 1000 words.
- However, you can get an amazing boost for up to 30,000 words for the Pro feature.
The most attractive feature is possibly the automatic rewriting of plagiarized content. This is the most popular feature among students.
4. Duplichecker – Plagiarism Checker
Highlighting plagiarized content makes it much easier to paraphrase. Students must check this free plagiarism checker. Use this plagiarism checker anytime you like, as it is readily available to offer its services!
- The AI-based technology of this plagiarism checker figures out any content similarities and reveals the sources where the content is taken from.
- It offers excellent privacy to the users and ensures that the content is secured. It does not share the content with any third party, and hence users can use it safely.
- The results are offered in terms of percentages.
This plagiarism detector can process content in any format: .rtf, .pdf, .odt,. docs, .doc, .txt, and, .tex.
In a Nutshell
All these plagiarism checkers are meant to assist students in their writing. Among all these, PlagiarismChecker.co is the most effective one. It helps teachers and students get the best outcomes for their content and improve their writing skills.