Pages: 61 | Format: PDF
Who is this e-Book for?
Novice or experienced teacher, classroom teacher or tutor, state teacher or private, from Pre-K to Higher Ed, from English to Math, everyone will find some useful teacher tools in this eBook.
Are the teacher tools free?
Some of the resources mentioned in this list are completely free. Most of them though use the ‘freemium’ model, whereby the basic services are provided free of charge while the more advanced features must be paid for.
What kind of technical knowledge is necessary?
To start with, none. Just a lot of enthusiasm!
Table of Contents
- Bibliography (2 tools)
- Certification (2 tools)
- Classroom Response Systems (2 tools)
- Communication & Collaboration (4 tools)
- Dictionaries (2 tools)
- Exams & Assessment (2 tools)
- Language Tutors (4 tools)
- Learning Delivery Platforms (6 tools)
- Lesson Creators (2 tools)
- LMS (12 tools)
- Messengers (3 tools)
- Multi-Platforms (4 tools)
- Presentation Tools (3 tools)
- Productivity (9 tools)
- Proofreaders / Plagiarism Checkers (5 tools)
- Reading & Literacy (5 tools)
- Teaching Resources (24 tools)
- Video (6 tools)
- Writing (3 tools)